Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Store Customer Service Info

Store Customer Service Info

Monday thru Friday- 3:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m

Saturday thru Sunday

1 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Customer Service Email
Click Here To Email Me

On Emails
Please allow 24-48 for a reply from Customer Service

On orders from my store please read.
I sell on various store and most of the store have this policy.
For instance on my store at Digi Divas 
are as follows.
NO CHARGE BACKS ALLOWED!
You will be banned from shopping at Digi Divas 
and your name will be passed on to other designers who own stores.

So please if you have an issue please contact the store first that you purchased from.

Now if you purchase from my blog store please allow 24 to 48 hours for me to get your
order to you via email so please if you use the blog store please put your correct email.
There is a spot for special instructions put your preferred email there. Or I will send your
order to the paypal email listed thanks. 

CU/PU Tubes

If you purchase any from me please note you will need to use a license from the store you bought from me on and if you include any in your
tagger kits for sale as personal use etc. You need to put a separate tou doc explaining to them they need to use the store license that you sale on when they make tags etc.

Thanks for shopping with Queen Solo Designz

If you have any questions please contact me.