Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Daydreams dagdrommar coloring book - coloring flowers - prismacolor pencils

Well many of you may have figured out by now. That I generally have moved onto Adult Coloring. Now however this does not mean that I am done with psp tagging or designing or buying resell for resell. I am still going to do those things. Now here is the problem I have gotten ill with a tumor and ovarian cysts.. So that mostly has me down. Now let's talk about this wonderful video. 
I have been wondering about shading and colored pencils of all types since I started . The more I watch these videos the more little techniques I am learning. I was wondering why do they have white colored pencils and now I see why in this video. I am going to try this effect in the future. I am new to this but I am learning the more I do it the better I am getting at it.

Watch this wonderful Video below. Awesome I love how she blends the colors with the the colored pencils. Just awesome to watch. Oh might I add this music midi choice is awesome. The first one that I have watch to where I did di not have the mute button going in full force. 
Hugs
Sametra